Re: Being pedantic about pedanticism: HACKING styleguide

Oh, and we should include the file in each project with a link to whatever
the base one is.

That said, I don't intend to change the style of my project just because
the common one changes, and it shouldn't be a wiki because that makes it
too easy to change.