Re: BUG on dashboard (Horizon)

All configurations are correct and the service is running, if i try to run
the status command on shell i prints running, and in fact it was, because i
need keystone to access the horizon, in a test i stop the keystone and
tried to log in, but it had identified a problem on access, then i up the
service and i can log in. Them i think that's a bug, cannot be another
thing once that all configurations are right.