Re: 回复: is this a bug in milestone-proposed keystone ? (cannotget endpoint-list, nor create endpoint)

Ah, you are correct!

KVS does implement service CRUD, and therefore Catalog does as well
(albeit, both without any persistence).

However, only the SQL driver implements endpoint CRUD.

Will update my review: https://review.openstack.org/#change,5820