Re: Specification of nova-diagnostics

I was hopping to find out more as well, since the only information i
currently have comes from "nova help diagnostics". It would
be interesting to work since this appears to be hypervisor agnostic and
would allow for the development of a monitoring tool which fetches its
information solely from the openstack api.