Re: Auto Assigned Floating IPs take a long time to associate

Hmm, just to add to this - I thought I'd just blindly try an IP address...
just in case... and I could connect...

$ ssh 172.29.1.4
... snip
ubuntu@dev1:~$ logout
Connection to 172.29.1.4 closed.

But looking at nova list - it doesn't show this IP... something is being
quite lazy in getting some updated information...

$ nova list
+--------------------------------------+---------+--------+----------------------------------+
|                  ID                  |   Name  | Status |
Networks             |
| b3606cf9-77af-4178-a16f-e92bc458d2db | dev1    | ACTIVE |
development=10.2.0.5             |

Cheers,

Kev

--