Re: problem with quantum

Hi William,

>From the looks of it, you seem to be trying to use the Quantum
LinuxBridge plugin and facing the issue. The error you mention below
suggests that you might not be pointing to the right
linuxnet_interface_driver (you should be seeing bridge names starting
with a "brq-" and then first 11 characters of the network uuid, not the
entire uuid). In the snippet of the nova.conf that you have below, I see
that the option names for the drivers are spelt incorrectly as "*_drive"
as opposed to "*_driver"; you should be having:

libvirt_vif_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.vif.QuantumLinuxBridgeVIFDriver

linuxnet_interface_driver=nova.network.linux_net.QuantumLinuxBridgeInter
faceDriver

Also, in case you are using devstack for your installation, you might
want to look at the changes in this patch for getting the Quantum Linux
Bridge plugin to work:

https://review.openstack.org/#change,5667

Thanks,

~Sumit.