[Docs] Glossary (was "nova zone" and "availability_zone")

All,

I've added a doc review for a glossary at
https://review.openstack.org/#change,5847. It came from the Repose
project, and is Apache 2 licensed, so I guess it makes sense to edit
and bring it into the OpenStack umbrella.

I haven't yet added zones or availability zones to the glossary, nor
have I incorporated it further into a guide. There is also a method to
have definitions as pop-ups within other pages. These would be "next
steps" for glossary work. Hint: glossary work is not my favorite so
anyone can be owner of this. :)

I'd like review for the current definitions as well as suggestions for
additions (and definitions) before investing more effort into
incorporation, so feel free to take a look and give feedback.

Thanks,
Anne