Video/Screencast of Installation of OpenStack Essex on Ubuntu 12.04 under VirtualBox

Dear all,
To compliment the excellent work that people have done with documentation
recently, I've created a video/screencast guide of an installation of
OpenStack Essex (RC) under Ubuntu 12.04 under VirtualBox.
This is using steps and scripts I've been working with - but there's no
voodoo - the scripts can easily be read and implemented in your own
environment:  These are just standard Ubuntu OpenStack packages with some
scripts to configure the config files and Keystone.

https://vimeo.com/39299140

(and accompanying notes here:
http://uksysadmin.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/screencast-video-of-an-install-of-openstack-essex-on-ubuntu-12-04-under-virtualbox/
that
give a textual explanation of the steps used)

Enjoy!

Regards,

Kev
--