[Doc] Nova options changes and documentation

Hi Docs Core team and others,
David Kranz has identified changes to the nova.conf configuration options
in the attached .diff file. They directly affect the configuration chapter
for the Compute Admin manual as well as the networking chapter.

I have also gone through all the possible flags and created this list:
http://etherpad.openstack.org/newflagsessex indicate what are new in Essex.

I realize this is a lot of work and I'd like ideas for how to track the doc
work for all these changes. My sense is that many are already logged as doc
bugs so possibly I just log more bugs based on groups of flags.

So, no my question. Should I log new doc bugs for each these?

logging options changes
networking options changes
credentials options changes
monkey patching for eventlet/greenlet options
S3 SSL options
Netapp options
Kombu options
zone options: default Scheduler zone option, fill first option, least cost
new images and Glance options

There are already doc bugs logged for these options:
nova api options (https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/705070)
LDAP options changes (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953132)
Linux bridging options (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953151)
policy options (https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/922147)

How else can we parcel out the doc work and track it? Open to any and all
ideas here.

Thanks,
Anne