Re: Installion guide for OpenStack Essex on Ubuntu 12.04

Am 31.03.12 11:08, schrieb Shake Chen:
> Thanks. it working.
>
> but why have some like err log.
>
> DEBUG nova.utils [req-50b74314-ea1b-4a90-8679-9929c9d9f618 None None] backend <module 'nova.db.sqlalchemy.api' from '/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/nova/db/sqlalchemy/api.pyc'> from (pid=17772) __get_backend /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/nova/utils.py:660

That's due to the debug-option in nova.conf (I have that in the example
configuration file in the howto); you can safely remove that and restart
your nova components and these debug messages should just go away (they
are not errors anyway, as the DEBUG at the beginning of the line states,
they are basically debug messages :))

Best regards
Martin

--
Martin Gerhard Loschwitz
Chief Brand Officer, Principal Consultant

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and/or the accompanying documents
are privileged and confidential under applicable law. The person who
receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees
or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that
he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof. Should you
have received this e-mail (or any copy thereof) in error, please let us
know by telephone or e-mail without delay and delete the message from
your system. Thank you.