nova-manage required or deprecated for essex?

Is nova-manage deprecated in essex, or are there some commands that still require nova-manage? I'd like to update the docs accordingly.

Yaguang Tang in this bug <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/957618> said "nova-manage will be deprecated". But I couldn't tell from the context if he was referring specifically to "nova-manage image", or to nova-manage in general.

Right now, the docs have about 100 mentions of nova-manage:

[(master) docbkx]$ find . -name '*.xml' | xargs grep "nova-manage"| wc -l
      98

Take care,

Lorin
--