[Swift] Is there any limitation for arranging Rings. Failed to do operation in this case

Hi folks  ,

I'm facing an issue . Before fill in a bug ,  I have to clarify something
about arrange rings

:My Case:

There're three zones in this test , The replica as below
Objects  2 replicas
Account 3 replicas
Container 3 replicas

With this setup , I can check the status of an Account . Also Account's DB
has three replicas in each Zone properly.
Once I try to upload an object , it hangs. Even using curl to put the
object , the result is same.

After monitor the storage disks , I saw three empty temp files were created
. And no more actions . All logs without any error.

Does any one try to setup rings like this ?  Is this make sense .

Should it be filled into a bug?

Cheers
--
+Hugo Kuo+