Re: nova-manage required or deprecated for essex?

Hi Lorin -
My understanding is nova-manage image is not available any longer, but
based on the team meeting on , we are not planning to remove it from docs
since it's just too much work in the timed release timeframe for Essex.

For certain nova-manage image is not available, that's the point behind doc
bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/957618

For Essex, the docs (and admins) still need to use nova-manage commands for:
-network creation
-migrating from deprecated auth to Keystone
-quick status checks on running services (nova-manage service list)
-database sync (migration)
-live migration seems to be using it a bit

Most other admin tasks can be accomplished in other ways and aren't
documented with nova-manage commands.

Let me know if this list of nova-manage commands sounds accurate - Vish,
Joe Heck, Brian Waldon?
Thanks,
Anne