Looking for complete keystone endpoint-create example

All:

I'm trying to fix the keystone docs in the "Openstack Install and Deploy Manual", which uses a database backend for the catalog instead of a template file. I cannot find a complete example that shows the "endpoint-create" for all of the relevant services. (DevStack uses the template file backend, not the database backend, so I can't use it for an example).

In particular, do we have to create a separate endpoint for each tenant? Are endpointTemplates still around or are they gone now?

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein