Re: Moving nova.rpc into openstack.common

On 04/03/2012 09:36 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
Thanks for sharing this information.  For the future, I think this type
of analysis and discussion is something that is great to have on the
mailing list instead of just a private group.  I wish I had seen it sooner.

In Venkat's defense, I believe he did reach out originally to the mailing list on this topic:

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg08539.html

Agree that it's always good to have more analysis in a public forum, but Venkat did havejust start contributing, so we can give him a break I think! :)

Best,

-jay