Re: Swift and keystone: asking for an auth token.

Included one answer for you below :)

-Dolph

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Pierre Amadio
<pierre.amadio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> The ubuntu user is associated to the admin role (i know i did it with
> keystone user-role-add , altough i m not sure how to list the role of a
> given user to double check, if you know how to do that, please let me
> know).

See `keystone help role-list`. I had a review to change this to
user-role-list to complement user-role-add and user-role-remove, but the
code review just expired. I may re-propose once folsom development picks up.