python-glanceclient

In an effort to further align OpenStack API clients, Jay Pipes, Monty Taylor and myself have set up the python-glanceclient project. It is not intended to be a drop-in replacement for the existing client that lives in Glance, but a complete rewrite with a shiny new interface that maintains feature-parity.

As for integrating this new client with the necessary OpenStack projects, here's a little roadmap I came up with:

X 1) Basic functionality
X 2) Integrate with Gerrit
3) Verify feature parity
4) Integrate with DevStack
5) Integrate with Nova
6) Drop old client from Glance

If anybody is interested in playing with the new client, here it is: https://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient. You can either yell at me or use Gerrit to fix anything I may have overlooked. Thanks!

Brian Waldon

Follow ups