Re: Dashboard VNC Console failed to connect to server

Lucian -

Could you also paste your iptables nat rules to the question?

Usually, when I get into a funky network state like you are in, I bust out
tcpdump and map out exactly how packets are getting moved from interface to
interface.  That usually gets to the problem quickly.