Re: No official Diablo 2011.3.1 for oneiric?

I've been testing some versions and decided to use ubuntu packages because
the same concerns you've mentioned. But, I reached a point where I can't
instantiate more than 16 virtual machines. There are a lot of changes in
the network component that fix this problem but I've checked they weren't
applied to the code of the distributed packages.

I really hope this situation changes in 12.04 LTS Server. I'm in the same
situation as you!

Cheers.