From: openstack-bounces+mandar.vaze=nttdata.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+mandar.vaze=nttdata.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Lamar
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 5:35 AM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Melange Unittests

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the gate-melange-unittests-python26 job is only running a single test? The first time it ran it correctly found all 500+ tests but now it seems to be just running one. :(

This is happening locally for me too and I'm not quite sure where the disconnect is. I don't see any obvious changes in the code between the good/bad test runs that might account for this discrepancy.

Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated!

Good Run: https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-melange-unittests-python26/1/console
Bad Run: https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-melange-unittests-python26/2/console

Brian

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding