Re: What is the correct config for vnc or novnc to successfully enable VNC CONSOLE in a browser?

The novnc package included in 12.04 is outdated/broken.

I know Chuck is planning to fix it ASAP..

In the meantime, I hacked together a fixed .deb.. I can stick it somewhere
for you to download if you like?

Thanks,
Kiall

Sent from my phone.