Re: Openstack on 2-3 VMs

Hi Andrei,

Of course it is possible. You need to decide what type of
virtualization and deployment scenario you would like to use. For
example I have some deployments on KVM (using qemu for computing
nodes), and on LXC where KVM was used for running server instances. I
even made a multi-node setup on my notebook, where network / api /
computing nodes were separated. It was not too fast, but worked.

Regards,
  Marton Kiss, CTO
  Xemeti