Re: Jcloud and openstack relation

There is also a (friendly rival) OpenStack Java binding being developed:
https://github.com/platformlayer/openstack-java
https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk/

That library supports a direct-to-OpenStack Jenkins plugin which I
confidently predict will rapidly surpass any lowest-common-denominator
attempts (*):
https://github.com/platformlayer/openstack-jenkins

(*: This opinion may be biased)

If you do evaluate JClouds against the OpenStack Java bindings (or the
Jenkins plugin), please let me know of any areas where the OpenStack
bindings aren't better, and I will make sure to improve that area.

Monty: We should port the OpenStack CI team's work to the OpenStack Jenkins
plugin at the summit!

Justin