anybody have a machine named rudger.drecomm?

Hello all!

Someone has spun up a nice new node using the puppet modules that we use
for OpenStack CI. That's GREAT - and I'm thrilled that you're finding
things useful. You're also helped us notice a bug/design flaw though in
one of our modules. The configuration of where to send sysadmin email is
baked in too far down into the puppet module. We've refactored that now
so that it's a parameter ... so that if you use our modules to spin up a
test server, you won't get one that is configured to send _us_ email
when cron jobs fail. :)

In the mean time though, if you're the person who spun the node up,
please ping us so we can talk about getting a change applied to your node...

Monty