Re: [OpenStack]Swift + Keystone + Cyberduck

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:32 AM, William Herry
<william.herry.china@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am try to use Cyberduck as the client of Swift storage, my swift use
> keystone as the auth system, any one has successful experience can share
> with me, or is there any other client software for swift

Unfortunately Cyberduck currently only support auth 1.0 and not the
auth 2.0 provided by Keystone.

> In fact I can't make Cyberduck work when I use tempauth as the auth, which
> can work with cloudberry and cloudfuse, but as I know, in windows only
> Cyberduck can support Keystone

You should see a Swift connection type in Cyberduck I think which
should make it easy to setup. Cyberduck works on MacOSX as well.

Chmouel.