Re: Laptop Demo Environment

On 10/04/12 13:18, Diego Parrilla wrote:
Have you tried stackops single node deployment? Now you don't need internet access.

You can download it from www.stackops.org

Enviado desde mi iPhone, perdona la brevedad

El 10/04/2012, a las 13:38, Lance Haig<lhaig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  escribió:

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the suggestion I have looked ate stackops before but I want to get to grips with the individual install situations better before I use a "bundled" install like stackops or devstack.

I want to show how easy it is to add hosts etc to the environment.

It does not mean I won't use something like that in the future I need to bump my head against the problems to know more about them.

Regards

Lance

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com