Re: Metadata and File Injection (code summit session?)

Except for the fact that the config drive is non-EC2 right?

That might blow it out of the water to start, as I know a lot of people want the EC2 equivalents/compat.

But maybe if done right it shouldn't matter (ie cloud-init could instead of calling out to urls could also call out to "local files" on a config drive).

I just worry that config drive is openstack api only, afaik.