Design summit proposals closed, introducing the unconference room

Everyone,

During the meeting yesterday the track leads closed the call for
proposals for the summit next week, so that we can focus on scheduling.

That doesn't mean it's too late if you come up with a good idea of a
topic to discuss at the design summit. We have a room that will be
openly scheduled during the event itself, using sticky notes on a
whiteboard: the Unconference room. It will be open all three days, so
there should be plenty of slots available.

This should give us the right mix between predictability and
flexibility. See you next week,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack