Re: question about keystone and dashboard on RHEL6

Diablo (at least for nova, glance, swift) is capable of using keystone
there is however a lot of manual configuration needed, something that is on
my list for complete when integrating keystone into my 2011.3 deploy per my
blog post.

All I can say at the moment is this is far from trivial, and finding
documentation on this can be a problem (if anyone on the list could correct
me on this, it would help massively and expidite my documentation of
integrating keystone with nova & glance on 2011.3)

Cheers

Davud