Re: I18n issue for OpenStack

Den 12. apr. 2012 13.27 skrev Hua ZZ Zhang <zhuadl@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> These messages always need to be localized,
> returned and displayed on user interface, not just be logged in backend
> system. It is very common practice for a global software project.

OpenStack isn't an interactive application. It's a piece of server
software. I'm struggling to think of any server software that writes
anything in its log files in anything other than English. I'm Danish
and generally configure my servers to speak Danish, so I should have
seen it at least occasionally. Do you have any examples of this
alleged "very common practice"?

--
Soren Hansen             | http://linux2go.dk/
Senior Software Engineer | http://www.cisco.com/