Re: minimal IaaS openstack installation FROM SOURCE on CentOS

Devstack just gained support for Fedora, so you could try using it. You might have to make some modifications, but it is just a shell script so it should be easy to read.

(From devstack.org) try:

git clone git://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git
cd devstack; ./stack.sh