Endpoints problems

I'm having problems setting up the nova endpoint. I've followed the manual http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/content/setting-up-tenants-users-and-roles.html, putting the tenant id on the url's, like the manual says to do. But when I try execute "nova list" I got a malformed url error. When I set the endpoint without the tenant id on the url's I got a 404 error. Anyone having the same problem?

I can access the dashboard normally, but I'm unable to retrieve instance list.

Follow ups