Re: New Gerrit version (and server)

> We've just upgraded Gerrit to version 2.3.  There are a lot of
> changes
> behind the scenes that we've been looking forward to (like being able
> store data in innodb rather than myisam tables for extra data
> longevity).  And there are a few visible changes that may be of
> interest
> to OpenStack developers.

Am I imagining things, or has a little bug crept into the way the
"Reviewer Verified Code-Review Approved" matrix is rendered?

i.e. if a reviewer +2's the patch but doesn't also approve it,
this is now indicated with a green tick in the Code-Review column
and also a red x in Approved column.

Previously this would have been a green tick and a blank.

The new style seems a tad misleading, i.e. it suggests a
"Do not submit" on a first glance.

Cheers,
Eoghan