PlatformLayer adds support for Solr-as-a-Service

Inspired by the launch of AWS CloudSearch on Thursday, I added
Solr-as-a-service to PlatformLayer so that we could have
search-as-a-service on Openstack as well:
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3841826

I think it's a nice demonstration of what "everything as a service" means!

My ecosystem talk on PlatformLayer wasn't accepted, so please find me at
the Design Summit if you're interested in finding out more / collaborating.

And of course, the most important question is: which service should be next?

Justin