Re: [SWIFT] Looking for an approach to attach an account or a container in operating system . Like a NAS of SAN driver.

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 19:03 +0200, Frederik Van Hecke wrote:
> Hi Kuo,
>

> Here are some quick links:
>

> https://github.com/redbo/cloudfuse
> http://gladinet.blogspot.com/2010/10/openstack-windows-client.html
>

> I'm running cloudfuse on Ubuntu without much to complain about.

That's interesting! We'd love to run rsync on top of swift, but our
experience so far is quote discouraging.

We maintain a SFTP proxy to swift:

https://github.com/Memset/sftpcloudfs

And there's Chmouel FTP proxy too:

https://github.com/chmouel/ftp-cloudfs

As SFTP/FTP are "file transfer" protocols, not having a real filesystem
underneath it's not that important.

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan J. Martinez
Development, MEMSET

mail: juan@xxxxxxxxxx
 web: http://www.memset.com/

Memset Ltd., registration number 4504980. 25 Frederick Sanger Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YD, UK.