Re: Open Cloud Computing Interface Blueprint Implementation

Hey Andy,

this is excellent news! Thanks for the effort you took to close this gap and make it finally happen!

I am delighted to see that we will finally have the opportunity to build our OCCI clouds using OpenStack. Especially in my day job as a researcher, I am constantly approached by the projects I am involved in which OCCI implementation to use for infrastructure management, and many of them already run OS as their platform. It will be great to see those being now able to integrate with other partner institutions via the OCCI interface without having to move away from CS.

Keep up with it, and thanks for the great work!

 Best,
Alexander

--
Alexander Papaspyrou
alexander.papaspyrou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Papaspyrou;Alexander;;;
FN:Alexander Papaspyrou
ORG:Technische Universität Dortmund;Institut für Roboterforschung
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:alexander.papaspyrou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+49(231)755-5058
TEL;type=CELL:+49(151)22632999
TEL;type=WORK;type=FAX:+49(231)755-3251
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;Otto-Hahn-Str. 8;Dortmund;;44227;Germany
item1.X-ABADR:de
X-ABUID:0A2574AA-5254-49C4-B948-A50580F6C8F1\:ABPerson
END:VCARD