question about configuring FlatDHCPManager

Hello,

I run nova compute (diablo) on RHEL6. Following the instruction, I configured the network as following, and it works:

$>nova-manage network create ostester 10.0.0.0/24 1 256 --bridge=br0 --bridge_interface=em1

Now I want to change it to use a new fixed_range, like 10.1.1.0/24, so I delete the network, then redefine it following the same command format. But it doesn't work, the instance starts still with the 10.0.0.X ip, and of course, network doesn't work in the
instances.

What do I miss here?

Thanks,
Xin