Re: Monitoring / Billing Architecture proposed

Dough is the proposed billing platform/product (where the billing rules
live), isn't it?

I don't know Dough enough, so please me correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm trying to define a generic/agnostic integration process, obviously
where Dough
can fit perfectly. I would like it become part to the reference
architecture.

Option 1) [3b in the arch proposed]

Dough should pull NoSQL

Option 2)