Re: Instances can't access eachother via external (floating) ips?

Hi Calvin,
show us iptables -nL -t nat | grep NAT on the node with nova-network.

Could it be that your fixed_range flag in nova.conf covers both subnets,
like 192.168.0.0/16 ?

Second reason - I presume that the traffic from VM will go via your router
if you access another VM via floating IP,
so router should know the route to 192.168.0.x (static/ospf?)

Regards,