Re: Monitoring / Billing Architecture proposed

On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 20:50 +0200, Luis Gervaso wrote:
> I want to share the architecture i am developing in order to perform
> the monitorig / billing OpenStack support:
>

> 1. AMQP Client which listen to RabbitMQ / QPid (this should be
> interchangeable) (Own Stuff or ServiceMix / Camel)
>

> 2. Events should be stored on a NoSQL document oriented database (I
> think mongodb is perfect, since we can query in a super easy fashion)

Except for the use of MongoDB, the above seems to me to be almost
identical to the notifications system already in Nova, which Yagi
consumes.  Have you looked at our existing notifications?  Yagi?  One or
both might solve at least parts of your problem…

--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>