Re: [Question #194111]: Does quantum support multi-nic setup ?

Dan,

I've updated the question (few more queries)

> Also, you didn't say exactly how you were running devstack.  Can you send your config?

I've described my two-machine setup in the original question itself.

I didn't know how to add an attachment to the question, so here is my nova.conf for your reference
(See attached)

It is fairly standard one, generated by stack.sh

-Mandar

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding