post-summit editing of etherpads

Hi all,

Thanks for an awesome design summit!  I've been reviewing the
etherpads:

    http://wiki.openstack.org/FolsomSummitEtherpads

and have noticed a few instances of accidental post-summit corruption
of etherpad contents, which is not surprising considering there is no
difference between view mode and edit mode, and any changes are
automatically recorded.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a
mechanism for freezing the contents to protect against this, although
it's possible to click the Save icon at the right of the blue
formatting bar, and it will mark the current state as a saved revision
retrievable via the 'Saved revisions' or 'Time Slider' tabs at the
top.  Perhaps it would be worth the session leaders doing this after
(optionally ;-) sanity-checking the content?

Also, part of the etherpads list was accidentally copy'n'pasted into
itself - I just removed the duplicate chunk, taking care not to remove
anything which wasn't duplicated.

Cheers,
Adam

Follow ups