Re: database migration cleanup

> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/6847/

Nice!

>  * Migrations added during Folsom release cycle could be compacted
>  during "E" release cycle. TBD if/when we do the next compaction.

An alternative idea would be to do the compaction *prior* to the
Folsom relase instead of after, so that the cleanest possible
migration path is presented to non-trunk-chasing users. It could for
example be a task that's part of spinning up the first Folsom-RC.

Its unlikely that after new migrations are added after the release
candidate goes out the door (as these are generally associated with
non-trivial new features, which would have missed the boat at that
late stage). But if there are any, these would have to be adde to
the squashed aggregate migration from the get-go.

Cheers,
Eoghan