Re: Instance IP assignment problem

Hi,

I have a similar problem when I create a network per project_id with
Quantum.

My VMs don't get IP and I can't understand why today.

But when I create a private network for all projects, VMs get an IP and
all is working well.
Do you have the same problem ?

Salman, I'm interesting about your nova.conf. I can see you are using
Ryu ?
Can you tell me more about your "use case" or architecture ?

Thanks