From: openstack-bounces+eperdomo=cisco.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+eperdomo=cisco.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emilien Macchi
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 12:42 AM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Openstack Essex - Guide for Ubuntu 12.04

Hi,

I release my first documentation on OpenStack Essex for Ubuntu 12.04.

I've been working for three weeks with StackOps for my internship, and my work is focused ont Quantum (Networking as a service in OpenStack).

It was quite difficult to have a working infrastructure because Quantum is only in "incubation" for Essex release. That's why I publish a documentation in which anyone can test this fabulous software.

You can find this documentation in attachment and here <https://github.com/EmilienM/doc-openstack>  with all configuration files & scripts.

Please let me know if I did some mistakes, and of course I will do by best tocorrect it.

Best regards

--
Emilien Macchi
Phone : +33 685 117 748