Re: Ubuntu packaging team

On 12-05-06 01:44 PM, Robbie Williamson wrote:
On 05/04/2012 11:31 AM, Paul Belanger wrote:
On 12-05-04 07:34 AM, Chuck Short wrote:
Hi Paul,

We are in the middle of opening quantal for openstack and still working
on getting the packages building, however I will have a look at them
today and will be integrating them into the packaging branches. Thanks
for being patient.

What is the best way to join the openstack packaging team? And what is
the preferred method of submitting patches?  Using bzr directly or
creating issues in launchpad and submitting debdiffs?

In terms of Ubuntu-specific packaging, submitting bugs and attached
debdiffs is the preferred method.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glance
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/swift
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/keystone
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/horizon
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quantum

Okay, that is what I have been doing. Hopefully this thread will get more traction for them.

Any feedback about how to join the OpenStack packaging team?  Mentoring?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)