Re: Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition

Hi,
Great document. Would it be possible to add in other flavours of Linux that support Open Stack?
Thanks
Gary

On 05/07/2012 03:23 PM, Eric Dodemont wrote:
I have written a 50 pages document: "Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition".

The PDF file can be downloaded here: http://tiny.cc/qstxdw

In the document, I describe in detail the installation, configuration and use of my OpenStack cloud. I try to not use scripts to show clearly all the steps to follow.

Installation is made on two physical servers and explanations are given to add more compute nodes.

I added a lot of information, especially about the VLAN networking mode.

Software Versions:

- Operating System: Linux Ubuntu Server version 12.04 (Precise), 64 bits.
- Cloud Computing: OpenStack version 2012.1 (Essex) including Nova, Glance, Keystone, and Horizon.

Best regards,

Eric