SAN and Fibrechannel with OpenStack

dear openstack godfathers;

I do plan to migrate from crappy vmware and some ibm based cloud stack to openstack and kvm. here's the thing: I am lucky enough to have decent hardware, all the compute nodes are interconnected via fibre channel. so I don't want and don't need iscsi. do you think I can make it with something like clvm? I read through the docs of openstack, but I am not really sure now if I can make clvm fly without hacking around in openstack (and nova-volume) too much, especially when it comes to live migration and so on...

I realize OpenStack was not built for SAN and FC, but I would really like to hear your opinions on that.
Thanks,

Wolfgang
--
DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler