Essex horizon dashboard - volume snapshot issue

Hello,
On Essex Dashboard, I am able to create a snapshot of a volume successfully. However, when I click on the volume snapshot to look at the details, I get "Error: Unable to retrieve volume details". This error occurs only when retrieving the details of volume snapshots only. The volume details of the volume created from the scratch shows up correctly.

Also, on the horizon dashboard, there is no option to attach the volume snapshot to any running instance. I see only delete snapshot option. If it is by design, then, how is volume snapshot is going to be used?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-vj

Follow ups