Re: Opening up bug triaging rights

I did a bit of research on the different rights, and it's different from
what I thought. So here is some extra info before we take a final decision:

Random users can:
* Set status to everything but Triaged and WontFix
* Assign bugs

Bug supervisors can:
* Set any status
* Set importance
* Reopen closed bugs
* Make tags "official"
* Nominate a bug for backport to a past series
* Set milestones

Project drivers can:
* Accept a nomination for a backport to a past series

Based on that, I think I agree with Brian and Jay that the bug
supervisor's team should essentially be experienced developers, and the
best match we have for that is PROJECT-core.

That means random user triaging is limited to setting status, and most
notably not setting "Importance", which means the core team will have to
spend some time on bug prioritization.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack